It is our goal to provide the best possible care for our preschoolers, allowing our parents time to grow closer to God as they worship and study the Bible.
Proverbs 22:6 says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old; he will not depart from it.”
FBC Flora is a church that desires to help parents as they raise their children according to God’s word.
|8:00 a.m.||• Worship Care for Birth through 3 year olds|
|9:15 a.m||• Sunday school for Birth through Kindergarten
Our goal during Sunday school is to connect preschoolers to God’s Word, leading them toward KNOWING Jesus and GROWING in a relationship with HIM. There are many adults, students, and children’s classes for the preschooler’s entire family.
|10:30 a.m.||• Worship Care for Birth through 3 year olds
Parents and other adult volunteers care for preschoolers while their parents attend one of our worship services.
• Younger J.A.M (Jesus and Me) is for 3 and 4 year olds.
During J.A.M preschoolers worship the Lord through Bible study and activities at an age appropriate learning level.
|6:00 P.M.||• Worship Care for Birth through 2 year olds
• Preschool Choir for 3 and 4 year olds
|6:30 – 7:30 p.m.||• Worship Care for Birth through 2 year olds
• Younger Mission Friends for 3 year olds
• Older Mission Friends for 4 and 5 year olds
- Parent & Child Dedication Sunday – This is a special event as Christian parents dedicate their children to the Lord and commit to raise them in God’s love and instruction. Also, this is a time when the church commits to support and pray for these parents and children. Please pray about your participation and call the church for more information.
- May 8, 2016 is our next scheduled dedication
- Deadline to sign up is May 1, 2016
- Please contact the church office for a Parent & Child Dedication Form