• That God is one God in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. That He is eternal, the creator, sustainer, and redeemer of all things and is in control of all.
• One only reaches full potential in total surrender to God as the potentate of life. With God as the Lord of all, man’s only proper place is in complete surrender to the will of God.
• In our relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ
• In our relationships with others for the purpose of growth in Christ
• In our worship
• We depend upon God for life itself, and for the fullness of life He wants to bring to His children.
• We recognize that man is completely incapable of rescuing himself from the penalty of sin and that only a relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ provides the forgiveness of sin.
• We recognize prayer and the Scripture as the avenues of communication with God.
• To live according to Biblical truth
• To share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
• To impact the world through missional living
• God is the ultimate example of order and excellence. Created in His image, all people have a duty to develop the gifts, talents, and aptitudes that God has given in order to make full use of the same in service to God.